|Scroll down for speakers and topics.
Enroll in the Doctor Program
and take all of your CE seminars
FREE! Click here for details
|Holistic Nutrition for Chiropractic
- Dr. George Gedevanishvili
12 CE Hours - Approved by Montana Board of Chiropractic
Available Online! - Click here to see how easy it is to take these hours online!
$199 per DC - 12 CE hours
Learn several major categories of vitamins, minerals and metals. The significance of stress and systemic inflammation in
nutritional therapy will be discussed along with the role and utilization of antioxidants, nutrients and botanicals. You will learn
what to look for and how to better treat your patients with nutrition therapy to enhance the chiropractic treatment.
|Essentials of Sports Medicine: Treatment of Common Athletic Injuries
- Former Denver Broncos NFL Superbowl Player, Dr. Jack Dolbin
12 CE Hours APPROVED by Montana Board of Chiropractic
Available Online after Aug. 1 - Click here to see how easy it is to take these hours online!
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
$199 per DC
This course will discuss:
* The role of the chiropractor in a sports medicine practice and how to coordinate care with sports training staff.
* Diagnoses, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of sports-specific injuries including the areas of the Lumbar and
Cervical Spine, Shoulder, Ankle, Knee, Other Soft-Tissue, Concussion and other Neurological Injuries.
* Common sports injuries, signs of stress injury and the use of taping, sports conditioning and orthotic use and
* An in-depth look at sports nutrition and hydration
* A thorough understanding of the mechanism of specific sports injuries
* Knowledge of protocols for the resolution of injury including the use of modalities
* An understanding of Kinesiotaping, Support Taping and the use of Orthotics
* How to evaluate head injuries and post-concussion syndrome and the danger of second impact injuries
* A better understanding of Sport Rehabilitation: Exercise, Resistance Training, Stability Ball Training and the science
behind the program
* Understanding the uniqueness of the female athlete
* Ethical considerations in the Sport Injury Practice and how to “get in the door”
Dr. Jack Dolbin graduated from National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Ill. in 1977 following an outstanding football career at Wake
Forest University and then professionally as a wide receiver with the Denver Broncos. Jack started 67 consecutive games for the Broncos and
was their leading receiver in the 1978 Super Bowl.
With this extensive sports background, it was a natural for him to open Pottsville Sports and Rehabilitation Center, in Pottsville, PA. where
he currently practices. Dr. Dolbin has served as Biomedical Director for Villanova University and team chiropractor for the university of
Maryland Gymnastics Team. Jack was the event chiropractor for the Pan-American Weight Lifting Competition in 2001. Jack is also a
certified strength and conditioning specialist (NSCA), a certified fitness instructor (NSPA), a certified strength trainer (Nautilus Corp.) and
had a guest faculty appointment with the University of Pennsylvania Medical School in 2003.
He was inducted into the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame in 1983 and appointed second vice-president at Penn State University from
1997 to the present.