Eugene, OR Salem, OR
July 20, 2013 - Advanced Rehabilitation: Exercises & Treatments
Advanced Rehabilitation: Exercises & Treatments
- Rick Carter, DC, DACRB
12 CE hours
July 20, 2013 - Salem
8am - 8pm
$199 per DC
Learn assessment protocols integrating muscle and joint dysfunction and motor control. Join us to learn how to provide the best rehabilitation treatment to
your patients for the best results, and how to document it correctly. Topics include functional strength, power, flexibility and fitness as it relates to
everyday work, home and recreational activities.
Learn specific rehab exercises and when to use them. Practice these exercises and how to score them to better treat your patients
Successful Treatment of Shoulders & Common Athletic Injuries
- Former NFL Superbowl Player, Dr. Jack Dolbin
12 CE Hours
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
$199 per DC
This course will discuss:
* Practical Treatments and protocols for conditions you see every week!
* The Principles of Manual Medicine...true Chiropractic Treatment
* Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Prevention of common injuries
* Neurological Factors in Common injuries
* Common Injuries, signs of stress injury and the use of taping, conditioning, orthotic use and evaluation,
* A thorough understanding of the mechanism of specific shoulder injuries
* Knowledge of protocols for the resolution of injury including the use of modalities
* An understanding of Kinesiotaping
* Specific Treatments for Shoulder Injuries that are proven successful
Dr. Jack Dolbin graduated from National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Ill. in 1977 following an outstanding football career at Wake Forest
University and then professionally as a wide receiver with the Denver Broncos. Jack started 67 consecutive games for the Broncos and was their leading
receiver in the 1978 Super Bowl.
With this extensive sports background, it was a natural for him to open Pottsville Sports and Rehabilitation Center, in Pottsville, PA. where he currently
practices. Dr. Dolbin has served as Biomedical Director for Villanova University and team chiropractor for the university of Maryland Gymnastics Team.
Jack was the event chiropractor for the Pan-American Weight Lifting Competition in 2001. Jack is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist
(NSCA), a certified fitness instructor (NSPA), a certified strength trainer (Nautilus Corp.) and had a guest faculty appointment with the University of
Pennsylvania Medical School in 2003.
He was inducted into the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame in 1983 and appointed second vice-president at Penn State University from 1997 to the present.
|Scroll down for descriptions or to register!
|What Doctors are Saying...
"Jack Dolbin is a former student and
now a colleague of mine. I have found
him not only to be a great athlete but a
seminar speaker who teaches from
both an athletes' and providers' view
point. He's "been there and done that"
at the highest level. His seminars
provide the attendee with all the tools
necessary to develop a quality sports
medicine practice." ~ Terry R.
Yochum, D.C., D.A.C.B.R. Fellow, A.
C.C.R. and Popular Conference
“Dr. Dolbin’s ability to look at the entire
biomechanical chain enables him to accurately
access any mechanical disfunction.” Daniel A.
Unger MS, ATC Head Trainer, Villanova