Laser therapy is an exciting new modality however it can be confusing for novice users. This course is designed to address the most common questions posed by doctors and explore all aspects of laser and light therapy including basic science, research and technical specifications of therapeutic laser/light devices. It goes beyond the “didactic” to include practical and clinically relevant treatment techniques and protocols for doctors to take back to clinic and being using immediately.
- Understand the basic interactions of laser/light and biological tissue
- Review relevant, evidence based literature as it relates to the efficacy of low level laser in clinical settings
- Implement and explore various methods and techniques of low level laser treatments for a wide variety of frequently seen clinical conditions
- Discuss optimal “dose” as it relates to successful clinical outcomes
- Understand and differentiate between efficacy and effectiveness
- Review the POC Process and related studies
- Explain the simple method of action
- Explore the mechanism of action, parameter optimization, biphasic dose response, thermal profile and depth of penetration time profile
- Discuss the evidence based and translational research studies available
- Recent publications
- Questions and answers
12 CE Hours in
*Michigan Approval #239160009 includes:
2 hours Practice Mgmt.
2 hours Physical Measures
$249 per DC
*Rate increases to $299 week of seminar
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Registrations are fully refundable up to 1 week prior to the date of the seminar. Within 1 week of a seminar,
fees are nonrefundable.
NO SEMINARS CANCELLED
Fetterman Events reserves the right to change topics and/or speakers if absolutely necessary. Registered doctors will be notified if this change is to occur as soon as possible and attendee will have the option to opt out of the seminar. If a change is necessary, we will ensure that the change includes CE approval.