In this seminar, Dr. Dale Morgan will teach you:
- Athletic and Kinesio taping methods for all major areas of the body
- Overview of examination and treatment of common injuries
- Working as a team or event chiropractor in various circumstances. How to get involved. Patient/athlete forms, informed consent and risk management.
- Sports Chiropractic clinical pearls and tips
- Case Studies in Sports Chiropractic
- Concussion protocols
Sports Chiropractic is for everyone. It doesn’t just benefit your athletic patients, but is valuable for your everyday regular patients also. Every patient wants to improve or regain something they’ve lost. Whether they’d like to run faster, or jump higher; or just to be able to bend over without pain. They want the easiest, fastest, safest way to recovery and improvement.
Please wear comfortable, loose clothing as this is a hands on program.
12 CE hours
Formal/Hard hours for Illinois DCs. Sponsored by Texas Chiropractic College
$249 per DC
Rate increases to $299 week of seminar
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Registrations are fully refundable up to 1 week prior to the date of the seminar. Within 1 week of a seminar, fees are nonrefundable.
Fetterman Events reserves the right to change topics and/or speakers if absolutely necessary. Registered doctors will be notified if this change is to occur as soon as possible and attendee will have the option to opt out of the seminar. If a change is necessary, we will ensure that the change includes CE approval.