In this seminar you will learn methods of assessment, diagnosis and treatment of common shoulder problems. Dr. Dolbin will discuss:
* Practical Treatments and protocols for conditions you see every week!
* Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Prevention of shoulder injuries.
* Impingements, Tears and Overuse
* What you CAN fix!
* A thorough understanding of the mechanism of specific shoulder injuries.
* Knowledge of protocols for the resolution of injury including the use of modalities.
* Specific Treatments for Shoulder Injuries that are proven successful.
Jack Dolbin, DC, CSCS - Former NFL Superbowl Player for the Denver Broncos, is well known for his successful treatment of shoulder injuries. Other medical professionals in his area consistently refer patients to him when they present with shoulder problems. One D.O. stated, "You're the only one I'll refer to because you do the most complete diagnosis and treatment that I've ever seen.". Another surgeon says, "I send my shoulder patients to Dr. Dolbin before trying surgery. Usually, Dr. Dolbin can successfully treat them and get them fully functioning in a short time".
12 CE hours for
Maine & Massachusetts
PACE Approved Course ID# 5046
Fetterman Events is recognized by the PACE program of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards as a PACE Recognized Provider of CE Programs!
$0 - Doctor Program Members
$249 per Non-Member DC
$159 per Non-DC
Rates increase $75 week of seminar